Conscious
Conscious is critical to being human. A Sociopath doesn't have conscious. A Psychopath doesn't have a conscious. Those kind of people (notice I didn't call them humans), don't care about the human race. Doing something bad to anything including humans, is justified in their minds.
For humans like us, having a conscious will get us to the right thing. On the other hand, having a conscious will give us grief if we do the wrong thing. Doing the right thing all of the time will lead to happiness. Doing bad things most of the times will make us unhappy, assuming we have a conscious.
Lying will create a negative conscious. The more you lie the worse you feel about yourself, assuming you have a conscious. Using the excuse "I lied for their own good," "I lied because I didn't want to hurt their feelings," " I lied because I wanted them to like me," "I lied so I can get what I want," will eventually bring you down, assuming you have a conscious.
How many of you believe you can go to your grave with a clear conscious? I know I will. Doing the right thing is a choice. Avoiding taking advantage of situations and people, will give you that clear conscious. Not doing the wrong thing and/or never lying takes guts. It can get you to either love yourself or not liking yourself.
Sooo, remember every action you take will affect your conscious, assuming you have a conscious in the first place. If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, keep a clear conscious.
No comments:
Post a Comment