Mid-Terms
Mid-Terms are being voted on in November. I know it's early to be talking about Mid-Terms, However, I believe this year's Mid-Terms are different and more important than any year I've voted for in the past. My reason is that the balance of power in Congress is at stake.
I hope the power's to be in Congress will make sure everyone will get a chance to vote. We need everyone to vote because the direction of this country is also at stake. I have my point of view and you have your point of view. The will of the people, who vote, will decide what they want America to look like over the next two years.
If it doesn't go my way, I'll still love America. If it doesn't go my way, I'll get another shot in two years. I hope you will feel the same. In the next two years I will still be Kenny. In the next two years I'll still love my life. In the next two years I'll still have as much fun as possible. In the next two years I'll still have my loving wife Joyce, wonderful friends, and fantastic family.
I really want the Mid-Terms to go my way because I believe it will make for a better America. If you feel the same, do something. Do anything and everything you can to influence your friends and family to vote your way. If you're have trouble doing anything, at the very least, VOTE.
The reason I'm writing this blog now instead of October/November, is because now is the time to solidify the ones who think like you and try to change the minds of the ones who don't.
This is a very important election. The balance of power is at stake. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment