Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Why Do People Do Bad Things

 Why Do People Do Bad Things

Some people kill other people. Some countries go to war at the acceptance of the majority of their people. Some people except violence for certain reasons. Some people cheat and steal. Some people take advantage of others. Some people lie to your face. 

There are a few people who don't do any of those things, but they are not the majority. 

Why do people do these bad things? Well, let's start with where we come from. Animals have to be paranoid or they won't be able to protect themself. Animals have to be aggressive or they won't eat. Animals get violent to control other animals. Animals get angry when other animals take their stuff or threaten them.

After animals we have pre-humans. They do everything animals do plus convincing their flock to go to war. Not to just provide food and shelter, they just want to conquer other pre-humans and steal their land and stuff. Pre-humans are an angry and aggressive bunch

It's no wonder why human people do bad things. Well, you say most people are good. Well, I say, who of us don't get angry? Who of us has never cheated? Who of us has accepted war because we are paranoid that others want to take-over or kill us? Who of us has never lied (I'm one of the few)? Who of us think it's ok to beat-up and/or kill someone who has raped a child or adult?

I hate to say it, but I am one of the many who has done a few of those things. Am I considered a bad person? Today's society believes I am a good person.

How can we change our pre-human DNA traits? To me it starts with anger. We are an angry people. We get angry at too many things. Anger makes us aggressive to others. Anger makes some of us paranoid. When you're paranoid you believe everyone is out to get you, so we go to war. Anger makes you defensive. Defensive makes you offensive. Offensive get's you to do bad things.

I have worked hard to control my anger. I'm no longer angry with the two women that took everything from me. I no longer get angry if someone does bad things to me. I don't get angry if someone hits my car. I believe anger is negative energy.

I would love to live in a world where people never get angry. Maybe there will be a pill for that, however will anyone take that pill? Probably not because current humans love to get angry.


No comments:

Post a Comment