Quotes, What Do They Mean
I love quotes that have a deep meaning to me. I get them from various media I read and watch. Some are my quotes. Some of the meanings are clear others are not. Here are just a few:
"stupid is stupid - you can't fix stupid." Many have tried, but stupid people who do stupid things will continue to do stupid things because they don't know better. They're not bad people, they're just stupid. Don't try to fix them.
"positive energy begets positive energy - negative energy begets negative energy." If you're reading my blogs, you know I say that many times. I live by that quote. I encourage people to be the source of positive energy or at least hang out with positive energy people.
"Life without taking a risk is half a life." You'll never get all that you deserve without taking some risks. Playing it safe your entire life is half a life. You have to believe in yourself. You have to love yourself. If you do so, you will recover if the risk you take doesn't work out.
"the optimist believes she is living in the best possible life. The pessimist believes that statement is true." Once you believe your life is the best it can be, you'll never try to make it better.
"life without regret is no life at all." Regret, I've had a few, "Frank Sinatra." Shuddas or couldas are part of life. Yes, it's important to try to minimize the shuddas and couldas, but it's more important to not let your life be defined by them. "I shuddas done that - I coulda done that" is no way to live your life. Regret is part of life. Get rid of your regret, shuddas and couldas in your mind and memory. That's the past and you are the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment