Life Without Hate Life Without Anger
In my last blog I talked about everyone taking a pill to remove hate and anger from their DNA. What if that happened? What would life, in today's world be like? What is the upside? What is the downside?
Wars and killings are not the result of hate and anger only. Wars and killing are also the result power, ego, paranoia and other mental disease. Sooo, just taking a pill will not prevent the bad stuff that's going on in the world today.
The fundamental traits of humans today has to evolve where mental disease is eradicated, and the need for power and ego is no longer needed. In my opinion, AI will be the catalyst for humans evolving without those needs. However, it won't be in our lifetime.
If hate and anger will still exist, that evolution will never happen. Sooo, how can we stop hating? Sooo, how can we stop being angry? Let's get real, the hate-anger pill is science fiction. The only way is couples who don't not have hate or anger in their heart and in their life raise children without hate-anger in their heart - who create other children without hate-anger in their life. It's called evolution. If we start today, that will take hundreds of years.
In the second half of my life, I have tried to live a life without hate and anger. It has served me well. I have less stress. I'm happier. I think clearer. I appreciate much more. I love life much more. I see the future as positive even as the world is going to shit.
Sooo, what's the downside? I'm much more open to sharing my life with others. That can open me up for others to take advantage of me. I say: "so what." I'm not going to let them take what I need and want. I'm not going to let them make my life miserable. I'm just going to get rid of those people in my life.
Believe it or not, some people will hate me for not being angry at them when they say or do a bad thing to me. I say: "fuck-um." They will get frustrated at me for telling them I'm not angry at you. That will really piss them off.
Please believe, if you can take hate and anger out of the way you run your life, your life will get better. The saying: " life without anger is half a life" is bullshit. Life without hate or anger is a whole life.
No comments:
Post a Comment